Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where has all this Creativity Come From?

Getting married has gotten my creative juices flowing heavy. I did something today that I can't yet post about but I am so excited and proud of! Are you in suspense yet? I promise I will be able to post about this hopefully by midweek so keep checking back. I may need a store credit card to Joanne fabrics and Michaels, I wonder if they offer frequent flyer (crafter) points?

I now have a "craft corner" in the apartment, now if I could just keep Jack out it!

5 comments:

HazAlice said...

what is it????????

Waggles said...

I would kill for a “crafts corner” in my apartment. I would actually even kill to have enough space for a Tupperware box under my bed with crafts in it. But I guess when you live in a shoebox and have a dog who eats anything made out of paper, it is for the best…I cant wait to move!!

Unknown said...

I have always immagined a craft room too...giant empty table in the center, wrapping paper and ribbon and yarn hanging on the wall by color/theme, shelves of white baskets neatly labeled with crafting utensils...something that pottery barn would be busting to get in their magazines!!! Tiff I cant wait to hear what you did and by the way I love reading your posts!

Tiff For Tat said...

Nicole, your idea of a craft room sounds amazing..mine unfortunately is not that nice yet. :) I hope to be able to post the entry about crafts that I made this past weekend by tomorrow night or Thursday at the latest!!

Mary Ellen said...

Midweek is tomorrow. I anxiously await.