We need to register for gifts coming up soon, but WHERE?? Do we have to make an appointment with the store? Already have an idea of what we want? Will Groomzilla go berserk with the registry gun??Top picks right now:
Macy's
Crate and Barrel
Bed Bath & Beyond
Where and when did you register? Regrets? Feedback to offer on any stores?
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
6 comments:
those are the same 3 stores we registered at! i actually cheated a little bit and set up accounts online before we went into the stores. they give you tons of lists of all the things "you SHOULD register for" so it's important to keep in mind what you do and do NOT want. if you go on their websites you can find the lists and get a better idea before you go use the registry gun... which is really, really fun =)
You could always do an online Amazon-type registry at a place like registry360.com oooorrr you could register for your honeymoon!
Mr. ST and I have so many things already, that going to just those places will mean redundnat items in the house.
First of all, thank you for being a loyal follower. Your comments brighten my day each time.
Now, when I got married we registered at JCPenney because we got a cool wedding planning notebook :) a year later they came out with new planner and I almost registered under a different name just to get it. What was I going to do with a wedding planner you ask? I have no idea, I just liked it :) you can't go wrong with Target!
Oh, my oh! It is so funny that you said something about the sound of the books cause it was always my favorite part. I always tried to master the holding of the bottom of the book while making it face outwards. You know what I'm talking about? :) too funny!
I did KL Wholesale for China, Create and Barrel and Macy’s. I did Macy’s for a few reasons. Prices are reasonable, you can register for some electronics and luggage, and it is local for people in CT. I went into Create and Barrel to register but did Macy’s all online.
We registered at Macy's, Potterybarn, and Bed Bath & Beyond. All stores were wonderful. The only complaint I have is with Macy's. They discontinue stuff constantly so don't register too early if you register there. If you do expect to update your items frequently! ;) I loved Bed Bath & Beyond.. they have the best customer service! Returning things is so simple. All stores offer a 10% completion discount (as do a lot of other stores). I also fake registered (didn't actually register just opened the accounts) at Crate and Barrel and Williams Sonoma for the completion discounts.. hehe
Good luck! Registering was so fun!
Post a Comment