Today’s post will be featuring all the weddings in my immediate family as the title suggests “The Garbarino Family Wedding Tree”. This post took a bit of time to compile because I needed to get the pictures that it required. I thank all of you for taking the time out of your schedules in order to get these to me.
Each wedding was so beautiful yet so different in their own way.
Mary Ellen Cole and John Garbarino – Married July 13, 1974 at Christ the King Church. Mary Ellen and John have four children, Nicole, Payton, Tiffany, and Whitney, and two dogs Frank and Cooper.

Nicole Garbarino and David Costanzo – Married September 8, 2001 at Christ the King Church. Nicole and David had a beautiful reception in the fenced in property next to the house in which we all grew up in. We partied the night away and danced until we were sore. It was a beautiful day and one I’ll surely never forget. Nicole and David have two young sons, Benjamin and Cameron who are absolutely adorable. Benjamin started kindergarten this year and Cameron started preschool! Riley is their yellow lab that is often found jumping over their fence to eat lunch at the neighbor’s house.

Payton Garbarino and Kelly Wenzel – Married May 28, 2006 on a beautiful lake in New Jersey. Payton and Kelly got married at a perfect location (as you can see from the picture below) with so many of their friends and family present. A great time was had by all. Payton and Kelly have one adorable son Nicholas and another unknown gender on the way who we are all excited to meet! Oh and how could I forget their red haired golden retriever Bailey who is quite the little rascal!
Whitney Garbarino and Rob Parks – Married June 26, 2010 at the Florence Griswold Museum in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Whitney and Rob's wedding is the most recent so that is why it is so fresh in my mind. You have seen many pictures from their wedding in my past posts. Whitney and Rob’s wedding was one I’ll never forget and it was not only beautiful but more fun than I can remember having in a long time. Whitney and Rob live in the Boston area and have the most adorable yet mischievous golden retriever puppy named Oliver.

And Coming Soon…Tiffany Garbarino engaged to David Kalnas – set to marry on March 24, 2012. We are super excited to share this day with our friends and family and can’t wait for this day to come!!
4 comments:
All of those weddings were a wonderful and memorable days and I can not wait until we celebrate the your special day Tiff!
I agree with Nicole. Your wedding day will be super special. I am so happy for both you and David. Lots of love.
I like this post a lot but i think that Nicole was married on 9/8/01...
Dave and Nicole look so young, but I guess that was 9 Years ago.
Thanks for catching that Waggles! I knew that but for some reason was thinking 9/11 because of that year!
Post a Comment