Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Brought the Funk..or Fashion?

Funny things happen at weddings, especially when there is alcohol involved. I can't wait for these types of things to happen at mine. I hope this will be a night full of sweaty dancing, singing, swaying, and pure good ole debauchery.

I wanted to share something real quick of something that happened at a recent wedding. I am not sure what would have prompted this woman to try on a sweaty old cowboy boot that belonged to a 6 foot man but I’m sure glad she did! I think it’s outright hilarious. I have known this particular person for a life time, so that's why it makes complete sense to me.

See for yourself..is this fashion in the making or a fashion disaster? I quite honestly think it looks pretty darn cute (I recently was on the hunt for a pair of cowboy boots).

Here is the picture of the gorgeous woman in her pink dress clad with not two but ONE blue cowboy boot.


Click here to reveal the mystery one booted woman. You will also discover some great fashion tips, quite possibly tips that will aid you when looking for an outfit for my wedding!

3 comments:

HazAlice said...

I personally think this woman looks amazing. She is so fashion forward! xoxoxo

Waggles said...

And 10 minutes after the picture was taken we found a different man in the hotel lobby and helped him eat his Dominoes pizza!

Love the post.

Tiff For Tat said...

MMMM Pizza sounds lovely!! Wish I could have seen this first hand.