Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Non Wedding Wednesday

I had saved this picture in my phone because I knew I wanted to blog about it for Non Wedding Wednesday. Groomzilla sometimes refers to me as Maxine before I have my morning coffee so it was only so fitting that for Christmas last year he bought me a Maxine day calendar for my desk at work.

Well Maxine couldn't have been more true to form on this one! Sometimes I do feel like I do need to get a life away from blogging..:) I can and have become obsessed with blogging on some most days. Anyone have similar blogging obsession feelings??

Maxine's words of wisdom "Instead of blogging about your life, try getting one!"


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

Laura said...

Haha. How dare she! But seriously this is funny. I think sometimes my blogs can take over a little bit. That's when I remind myself that my blog isn't everything and put the camera and computer away. I'll never be one of those folks that photographs and blogs about every second. And I wouldn't want to be. It's more like my journal, which is something I've always done.

From my end it seems like you have a pretty good balance too!

Heather said...

LOL! Blogging is a part of my life that I love, but I agree that it's all too easy to get caught up in it. Still, it was blogging that opened doors to my getting involved in the wedding industry, so I can honestly say that it's had a huge value in my life!

Unknown said...

LOL! That is so great...I LOVE IT!! And I have to share this with, guess who...all my blogger friends! HAHA! I have to say blogging has helped me in so many ways, from planning a wedding, to sharing advice, getting advice, becoming a paid blogger...but I also step away from the computer when I know I need too...like right now!! ;) Besides how would I have all these amazing photos to blog if I didnt have a life Maxine!! ;)

Saying I do said...

Hahaha that's so funny! yes..I get wrapped up in it..some weeks I have to tell myself that I will catch up on all my blogs just one day a week - which is stressful cause I follow so many! (clearly this is my blog catch up day today) :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

haha sometimes i feel that way...blogging can be overtaking!

Holly said...

check out my blog, I tagged/awarded you the versatile blog award :)

http://hollymarieee.blogspot.com/2011/09/versatile-blogger-award.html