Saturday, September 10, 2011

Venue Visits

The gals are here and we are in FULL wedding mode. I'm taking them to see the venue today for the first time, and I can't wait to show them where we will be getting married in a little over 6 months.

My parents are visiting next weekend and I will be able to show them the venue as well.

How many times did you visit your venue before your wedding day?

I wonder if the staff will get tired of seeing me snoop around. :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

11 comments:

k... said...

I confess to being a venue stalker in person and online. To be fair my venue is within walking distance from my house and the subway stop is like right in front of it.

Heather said...

Is that a picture of your venue? It looks very, very similar to mine, right down to the architecture and color of the building! Mine was a golf course, too, so I wonder if the site designer was the same. What a beautiful location!

eliz said...

Haha I love the venue stalking...I haven't been stalking it...I went once to view...once to pay a deposit and in a few weeks we have our tasting..maybe I will do some online stalking.

HazAlice said...

The venue is to die for Tiff! You are going to have the most beautiful day EVER!!!!!! Thanks for a greaaaaat weekend! Xoxo Kiki
Www.lillianandalice.blogspot.com

HazAlice said...

Beep!

Laura said...

I've been to my venue twice, I think. My mom and sister have been there two other times. Not too much but it is 3000 miles away. I suspect I'll visit a time or two more. Maybe to check out some photo opp spots.

Saying I do said...

I felt the same way...I def. went there quite a few times especially when we first booked the place!

Diana said...

So exciting!! Visit the venue as much as you want and can to get ideas...its always great to see it again and again after getting inspiration from online or magazines.

We lived very close, like right around the corner, to our venue and we took walks there sometimes just to see the outside and grounds! :) Enjoy!!

PS theres a giveaway on the fashion blog! And I hope you entered the bridal hanger one...today is the last day!

April Rowell said...

Only once :)

Wendy Annabeth said...

I think we went twice :) The tasting was the best!!!!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

I visited my venue quite often - didn't hurt that it was a vineyard :) Fun to go up to the winery and sit out and have lunch, drink wine and dream of the big day! enjoy :)

xo, chrissy