Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Inner/Outer Dilemma Dismissed!

I truly appreciated all your wonderful feedback on my inner/outer envelope debacle. While most voted to veto the inner envelope, I just couldn't get past it. So pretty much after the comments started rolling in I started looking to purchase an envelope from elsewhere that would fit as an inner envelope, I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. So I ordered this sample from Paper and More.


I received the sample envelope yesterday and needless to say, IT IS PERFECT and fits just right. I love it and I'm now sold on absolutely having the inner envelope to indicate all individuals invited.

Thank you all once again for your very valued feedback!! What would I do without all of you?!

Have your blogging friends helped you to make a decision?


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

So glad this worked for you. You made the right decision. Getting other opinions is always best. As your grandmother always used to say to me, "Two heads are better than one.". She was so right.

Heather said...

Glad you were able to work it out! My blogging friends helped me hash out so many things, it's not even funny. Bonding with so many great friends was an awesome part about being a bride.

Diana said...

Thats great that you found the perfect envelope. You can always ask for advice, but in the end you really have to go with your heart no matter what others think or say! :)

Saying I do said...

yay! Problem solved...I love huge reliefs like that!