Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Loved Making my Rehearsal Dinner Invitations!

I know I am a bit biased but I loved how my rehearsal dinner invitations turned out. I had an absolute blast making them too!

Of course they look a bit funny as I tried to remove all personal information.

What do you think?! Simple but cute?




First I cut the blue card stock
I ordered these pre-cut little guys from paper and more
I made sure the blue was just a bit bigger than the white
(I love how the dog's toy made a cameo into the picture)
I adjusted the paper size and printed out the info on our printer
After searching high and low I finally found this awesome paper punch online, I can't remember where I found it now but if you want to know, message me and I'm sure I can find the info where I purchased the punch
Then I punched each white paper and mounted together the two card stock squares with double sided tape
I thought they turned out adorable, and since they were so fun I'm wondering if I should use the paper punch to create menus for the guest tables at the wedding.

Did you send out rehearsal dinner invitations or did you use the word of mouth technique? I was concerned that people might be annoyed that they had to RSVP to yet another event.

8 comments:

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

They look great!!! Well done!!! I haven't even given a thought to rehearsal dinner...

Laura said...

I think I'm going to send out invitations. I love that paper punch! What a great idea!

They look awesome. Good job!

The Still Point Photography said...

I was going to send out rehearsal invites, but I simply ran out of time and energy!(I think that the hubz may have done an evite, but those last few months before the wedding are sort of a frantic blur now, lol) You did a great job, those are adorable :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love them!! so cute and creative.

Heather said...

They came out great! I love the design. My in-laws handled the rehearsal dinner invites, which was a huge help.

Unknown said...

These are amazing!!! What a smart idea to use the punch and just put colored paper to the back!!

Im sorry I havent been around much, im trying to get back into blogging!!

So excited for your big day!! xoxo

Whitney Parks said...

They came out great!!

eliz said...

Wow you make it seem so easy!!!...I been looking at either DIY or etsy..hmm...