Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Details: Embossed Napkins and Programs

I loved our personalized embossed cocktail napkins that I had ordered in our wedding colors.  At one of my task nights I enlisted two of my very amazing girlfriends to help me emboss 1,000 cocktail napkins.  The embosser was one of the first items that I had purchased after we got engaged (I stole this idea from BFF Kiki and my little sister Wags).  A small detail but certainly one that didn't go un-noticed.

The napkins were handed out at the bar with each drink as well as with butler passed hors d'oeuvres.  We have SOOOO many left over..I have been putting them out when we have gatherings at our house!


Photo by Will Mann Photography

And our programs were small in size, and included four pages.  A cover page, A page for The Wedding Ceremony, A page for The Wedding Party, and the last page included those we remembered in loving memory and a special thanks to our friends and family.

Photo by Will Mann Photography

Photo by Will Mann Photography

They were short and sweet and got the job done.  I always love when weddings include programs..its definitely a nice touch to know the relationship to the bride and groom of those that are included in the wedding.


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The napkins are really neat. Was it hard and time consuming? I am thinking about embossing some for our 4th of July party.

Whitney Parks said...

Your programs were so cute!!

Lane said...

I love the napkins! Great idea.

Laura said...

so cute! and what great about the napkins is you can always use them for parties and company as long as they last at ur house! Very cute programs too :)

Kristin said...

do you remember where you bought the embosser?

eliz said...

I can't believe how awesome your wedding colors are!

Embossed Graphics said...

Great colors, your wedding seems to be beautiful. I truly enjoyed looking at these pictures.

Vanessa said...

Love the programs and the napkins! So cute!