Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Bought a Maid!

Well technically it is not a maid but it works pretty darn good.  I finally succumbed to the realization that I was never going to be able to keep up with the dog and cat hair.  I was so tired of dreading coming home from work every day and having to vacuum.  Soooo I bought a Roomba!  A robot vacuum! 

 
Now, while the Roomba does not cover every square inch of the house and/or behind items I still will have to vacuum with a regular vacuum but the Roomba is great for in between vacuums and will surely cut down on those annoying fur balls that get pushed to the corners of the house.  I am an OCD vacuumer so I need to know that every inch has been covered and everything has been pulled out and vacuumed behind in order for me to sleep at night so getting used to the Roomba was a little hard at first. But it definitely does help aid the process.

The hubbs says I have a vacuum collection and sadly he is right! The Roomba makes four, yes FOUR vacuums that we currently have in the house! 


My house is actually being vacuumed as I sit here and write this blog post, now talk about multitasking!!  How do you save time??  What are some of your time-saving methods?

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

3 comments:

Lane said...

Vacuuming, well cleaning in general is my nemesis. I have been toying with getting a roomba for a while now. Our friends have one and we may have named it something slightly offensive that I shouldn't post online.

Laura said...

ohh I totally want one of these!! The way my dog chews threw her toys, we're constantly vacuuming too! So great to see you blogging regularly again!! Happy weekend:)

April Rowell said...

That thing looks pretty awesome!! Haven't checked in with you in awhile. Hope you are doing well!