Monday, August 23, 2010

The Ring

Below is a link to the bling bling, however, the ring is certainly much more beautiful in person. With the help of my oldest and dearest friend in the whole world, who lets just say “has connections”, David was able to present me with the most beautiful ring that I could ever even begin to imagine. I am obsessed with it and my hand still hurts from diamond gazing approximately every five seconds.

Check out the ring here!

3 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

How lucky are you!!! That's so awesome.... it is so gorgeous. I just need to find my man now lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Congrats to you and the fiance!

Tiff For Tat said...

Thanks J'aime, we are super excited!! Thanks for checkin in on my blog as well!!

Laura said...

Updating myself on the beginning of your journey. :)

My hand totally hurt from staring at my ring. I had to force myself to stop. Lol.