Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Running Ragged

I'm not running ragged yet but I have started running after work a few days a week with a co-worker. The weather lately has been gorgeous and perfect for running. Getting more exercise was something I had wanted to do before we even got engaged so I'm not running to loose weight for the wedding, just to stay healthy. I was even thinking of training for a half marathon but between juggling a running training schedule, wedding planning, a masters degree program, and working full time I think I'd be pushing it a bit much. I will say that since I started running, my appetite has sky rocketed which I justified by engorging on an enormous slice of lasagna for dinner tonight.

I also have to say that I am very proud of our groom as he has been getting up early and heading to the gym in the morning to work out (especially after he was upset when I posted the twit pic of us at the bridal show where he thought he looked chunky).

2 comments:

Waggles said...

Sounds like you got a lot on your plate! I can’t even imagine planning a wedding now that I am back in school. I would throw up every morning with stress. I give you a lot of credit!

Karen Pompea said...

Tiffany - glad you are not trying to lose weight - and kudos to Dave and of course do not worry about a marathon as that would just be crazy!

Karen