Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

I struggled to come up with a topic for today's Non-Wedding Wednesday post because A.) Nothing really happened today to pique an inspiration and B.) Everything I wanted to write about had everything to do with the wedding, completely defeating the purpose of Non-Wedding Wednesday.

So, because of my lack of creativity today, I am just going to have a little bit of fun.

Ten things you may or may not know about me:

1. I always wanted to be a famous actress
2. Groomzilla calls me Maxine before I have my morning coffee
3. I have a love/hate relationship with having a career
4. People think I exercise religiously..I don't
5. Toothpaste makes me gag
6. I am self-conscious when chewing gum
7. I sleep with wasp spray next to my bed
8. I pick my nose
9. I once stole candy from the A&P
10. I miss having a phone that only makes calls and sends text messages

What are some things you can admit that no one knows about you??

Oh and apparently I like wearing silly glasses and having big eyebrows, remember the 1st grade bum picture?!



In case you forgot

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Did I know that you stole candy from the A and P? Did I not buy you enough candy from The Chocolate Shell? You acting like Maxine before your morning coffee is no shock to me. I rather like you in the glasses.

Waggles said...

You crack me up! I wish Troy still worked at the A&P and we could get 8 lb of penny candy for .47 cents.

Monica Gehllar said...

Well, since you asked...Something that no one knows about me is that I REALLY wanted to go to Alaska and work on the fishery boats the summer before grad school. An ex stood in the way and that's when he got the boot!

I didn't know you wanted to be an actress - I can see that :) Glad to know ya chica. You are an awesome gal and glad you are YOU

Karen Pompea said...

Good blog today Maxine!