I think these Steve Madden Rossa Flats for $69.95 are adorable and could even work for bridesmaids once they are ready to kick off the uncomfortable heels and hit the dance floor!I am waiting for wedding shoe shopping because I just booked a weekend in mid March to travel to Boston where all my girls and mother can meet for dress shopping (both for them and for me). I am holding out until then to try on any wedding dresses (and shoes) so we can all experience it for the first time together! More on that later.
Have you found your wedding shoes yet? Please share!
7 comments:
Hey! Just found a dress yesterday and was talking to my sister this morning about shoes. I will have to check this site out! Love your blog!
So happy for you Melissa! Nicole said you are planning a July wedding! So exciting!!! Congrats on finding a dress!! I have not even started looking yet!
Congratulations Melissa! I am very happy for you - it may have taken longer but will be worth it........You are such a nice girl.
Re the wedding shoes. I would chose comfortable strippy sandals or nice pumps as pictured. Do not get anything higher than a 3" heel and keep them on for the whole wedding. I, personally think flats are not gorgeous for a wedding - more casual attire no matter how fancy, unless someone has bad foot problems. Heels make the leg sexier.....I truly wish the designers would make the 5" heels - which are beautiful - 2" lower as no one wants to twist their ankles!!!
I think you are walking in the grass..so you may have to look for a chunky heel that wont sink into the dirt. Or even a wedge. This is what I had to do and it limited my options :(
You are so right Whit, I didn't even think about that! Last thing I want to do is take a fall down the aisle!
LovE the Steve Madden Flats! Too cute
Post a Comment