Friday, June 17, 2011

Closing Out the Work Week With a To Do List

Its Friday, its storming, its a perfect time to hole up with my man and our pup and get cracking on that new master to do list I created.

Equipped with tasks, personnel assigned to tasks, expected completion dates, and comments. Groomzilla tends to work better when assigned to a task with a completion deadline.

Cropped to protect the innocent.

Can you say anal much? Am I? Have I gone too far??


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

tiff you crack me up! i love how super organized you are because i don't think i've made a checklist like that quite yet. hope you get a lot of your to do's done!

The Still Point Photography said...

I don't even want look at my list! :) Hope you get it done with ease!

k... said...

I love it! Not far enough! Where's the color coding???

heidi :) said...

I. LOVE. THIS.

Haha... you just inspired me to type up a to-do list. I'm kind of scared at how long it's going to be... right now I have scattered loose leaf pages with titles at the top like "People to Talk to", "DIY projects", and "Decisions to Make"

Is it bad that I just got giddy about making a to-do list for my wedding?! I'm such a weirdo!

sandytoesbride said...

There are never enough to-do lists!! <3