
Lately all I keep seeing are blog posts about people raving about Pinterest. I have NO clue what this is and even asked Groomzilla thinking it was a new up and coming social networking site. Of course he had no idea what I was talking about.
I understand that you can catalog the things that you love? Is this just wedding related or anything and everything?? Would anyone be able to give a brief description of how Pinterest works? Who uses this and what are some of your favorite things to pin?
As you can tell I am a bit technically challenged when it comes to using new apps, sites, etc.!
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
14 comments:
Glad that I was able to be of help with Pinterest! You will love it, I promise.
Thanks for following my blog! I'm currently taking some time to rework it (I just put up the new layout and design), but I will have new posts up soon. :)
-Polkadots and Rosebuds
I have fallen in love with Pinterest! I use it mainly for Wedding stuff, but it can be used for anything and everything! It seems like someone has already explained all of it, so I will refrain from telling you again. I hope you love it and I hope that it helps give you ideas for your wedding! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ah i don't understand either! i don't want to be left behind in this high tech world... but i'm totally in the dark! haah
I try to use it and I enjoy being able to have the pictures I remember to pin in one easy to find spot, but sometimes I just forget to pin stuff.
I also like to look through other people's pins thats where I find some awesome stuff.
I used it mainly for house ideas.
Never heard of it, but looks very intriguing....xxx kiki
I have a pinterest account but that basically means nothing because I have no idea how to use it! If you figure it out, you let us all know :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! As you can tell, I love Pinterest. And you can pin ANYTHING. I have quotes, travel pictures, home ideas...most of the time I just peruse stuff that other people have and repin it, but sometimes I pin something I find on blogs or elsewhere. It takes a bit getting used to, but eventually, it's completely addicting! Let me know if you have questions or want an invite!
Check out my post on Pinterest if you haven't already. You can use pinterest to save pictures basically of things you love. So if you're planning your wedding and you're on the hunt for ideas, it makes it easy to catalog or keep track of said ideas. I guess it's really meant for people who actively do google image searches. Or people who want to save photos they come across while surfing the internet and/or blogs. Not for everyone..but definitely super helpful to me and what I do. It's not just a wedding thing - a lot of people use it for all different kinds of things.
xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette
Of course I have a pinterest! lol. It is AMAZING for organizing all the things you see in blogland and on the web. You create virtual "pin boards" of items. You can track them back to the original webpage as well. I have tons of boards - crafts, quilts, food, and of course wedding. I'll email you an invite. If you sign up, let me know and I'll follow your boards!! Beware - it is addicting!
I'm with you! I totally don't get it.
I've been confused too! I'm not sure what its used for.. I'm not sure it even has a real purpose, but I do know that it's very popular.
xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com
You have to spend some time on the site and just start pinning away. I'm one of those who learn b doing and making lots of mistakes. I will say that Pinterest is a great place for gathering ideas and inspiration, especially for a wedding. I think onceyou get the hang of Pinterest you'll become an addict like the rest of us ..
I haven't jumped onboard with pinterest yet, but that's mostly because I know it will end up consuming all of my time (kinda like wedding blogs did)! I'm pretty sure it's used to catalog pretty images whether they're wedding related or not! I think I might go for it soon.
Pinterest is awesome! it's basically a place to bookmark images of whatever you want! I am on- www.pinterest.com/laviejaime
Post a Comment