Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweenie!!

Pumpkin lights are strung, candy is in the bowl, Groomzilla and I are ready!!! We are so excited to hand candy out for the first time in our new neighborhood..so excited that we decided to have a little fun and play costume Bingo based on the costumes that come to the door for treats.

In other Halloween news here are the pictures I promised of the Halloween costumes I made for Groomzilla and I this year. They were a big hit!!

Can you guess what we are?!?!




This was about as far as I got of documenting how to make the costumes but they were very easy!




I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

9 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

What great costumes. Good work Tiffany.

Laura said...

Haha! I love pickles!

Happy Halloween!

eliz said...

Costume bingo!!! You guys are so cute!

April Rowell said...

Way cute!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

ahh i love that yall are pickles! too cute! you did a great job :)

Heather said...

Cool pickle costumes! Hope you had a great evening!

Whitney Parks said...

These costumes are hysterical!

Saying I do said...

LOLOLOL omg how clever! I totally didn't dress up at all this year and wayyy underestimated on how much candy to have for the kiddies..major Halloween fail!! I'll do better next year

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! What a great costume!! :)