Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Non Wedding Wednesday

This post isn't about the wedding, its about the HONEYMOON! Groomzilla and I booked our tickets to Hawaii this week, so its official! Last night I caught myself drooling over a Facebook friends recent pictures of her honeymoon to a Caribbean island and I couldn't help but get excited for our own honeymoon!


I love traveling, I love flying, I love seeing new places. I'd love to be one of those people who throws a dart at the map and thats where my next trip will be. Who knows maybe after the wedding that will be my next blogging adventure.."Where in the world will Tiffany go?" I'd probably have to win the lotto first. :-p

Happy Hump Day, 2 more to go!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

10 comments:

Lauren said...

I liked your page! :) I have a page for Wifestyles on there too! You should enter my free giveaway! You will love Hawaii!!!!!!!!! :) It was amazing!

Jemima Kickypants said...

Yay!!! I was so so so excited when we booked our flight and hotel for our honeymoon. We're going to Costa Rica, but Hawaii will be our second honeymoon, and Bora Bora will be our third. No darts for me, I already know where we're going... someday... when we can afford all that vacation ;) You'll have an awesome time!

Heather said...

Exciting! We loved our Hawaiian honeymoon cruise!

Waggles said...

Krista and I are planning a trip to France in 2014. Be there of be square!

Diana said...

Thats so exciting, Ive always wanted to go to Hawaii and one day I will!! I know you will have an amazing honeymoon!! Wow you're getting all the details done, congrats!

That would be so neat to throw a dart at a map and just go!!

Jasmine said...

amazing! that sounds like so much fun! i would love to travel around the world, too. :) if only!

Whitney Parks said...

You are going to love it in Hawaii!!

Kristy | Wedding Roses Co said...

Hawaii is greeat!!!!!

Saying I do said...

soo exciting!! Hawaii is amazing, you'll love it! Can't wait to see your pics!!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is awesome!!