I have been searching HIGH and LOW for this coveted little silver wear paper punch for a project that I have burning a hole in my head. I believe I have exhausted all options and it seems this punch has been discontinued. SAY WHAT?!! With all those creative DIY brides out there I figured this little punch-o-roo would be in high demand. So I'm asking all you scrapbooker and creative brides if you have one you are willing to sell, or know of anyone who may be willing to sell one to me, or possibly you would be so generous as to just let me borrow one for a short period of time and I will pay shipping both ways. I can't find this dog gone thing anywhere. If you think of a stone that I may have left unturned or if you have one for sale or know of one I can borrow, PLEASE email me at blogzillabride@gmail.com. Did anyone else search high and low for something and come up empty??
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
7 comments:
this?!
http://www.scrapbooksupplyhouse.com/silverware.html
Unfortunately when you go to order it, its not available..I tried calling them the other day and the number no longer exists :(
oh no!!! i'm sorry. i got so excited for you!
Good luck! My only advise would be to google it, which I am sure you have done to exhaustion. And maybe post on weddingbee classifieds?
thanks for your sweet comments yesterday...I can't WAIT to see your table numbers! So happy I could inspire some ideas:)
Ok now for your dilemma...I have no idea what your project is..but I would suggest just buying a stamp of this design and maybe embossing it if you want something a little different with the design. It's similar to what Jacin did with her rehearsal dinner invites:
http://lovelylittledetails.com/2010/08/16/embossing-101-3/
Oh shoot! That's such a bummer! I hope someone can sell you one or lend it to you.
I don't have one... but I really hope you can find it!! come on bloggers!1 start the look!!
Post a Comment