Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Well Suited Groomzilla

Groomzilla and I headed to Macy's today in search of a grey suit that would fit within all our Groomsmens budget and we lucked out very well. I have to say I was stressing about the rent/buy dilemma, will the guys order the right thing, are we asking them to spend too much, will the guys order in time..etc. etc.

I explained to the salesman the situation of how we were looking to find a suit that would be suitable for all budgets and he was sooo helpful. He had just gotten married a few months before and said he knew exactly what we were going through.

We settled on this charcoal grey suit

The suit was on sale and then the salesman gave us another 25% off coupon which was perfect. We ended up coming away with being under $200 which made me happy. Not quite as cheap as renting but probably pretty close and the guys will have a nice suit to wear again. It's a win win!! :)

Groomzilla and I will provide the shirts and ties to the guys as part of their gifts. Everything is working out just fine!

Thanks for all your help with the rent/buy dilemma, you guys ROCK!!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I think it is a great suit and love the color. One that the men will wear again too!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love a nice, dark gray suit- so sharp!

Heather said...

Looks great, and I'm so glad everything worked out!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

I know what you're going through with the rent/buy dilemma! I think if you want gray buying is definitely the best thing to do! Love the suit choice :)

Whitney Parks said...

Big check off the TDL!!!