Check out all these AMAZING details!!
A welcome sign at the top of the driveway
so guests knew which house it was. Swoon.

Me of course being a dork

T heart D..so sweet

The wheel of love

The lovely hostess-es with the mostess-es
BM Kiki and her mom

The To Die for yummy food!

I LOVE the chalkboard signs, such an adorable touch!

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE BLTs!!

The family tradition bridal rum punch
Auntie K has been know to make this a little TOO strong. But it sure is good!

Gorgeous centerpiece and table settings/runner

Some of the pretty gals

The Delicious dessert table

The scrapbook - see previous post

Recipe book - compiled of all those yummy
recipes from all those great cooks in my life

Lunch Tables - I love the napkins with the navy ribbon

The interview with the groom..
His celebrity crush is Bea Arthur?...ummm?

Enlarged canvas of one of our amazing engagement photos

I Loved this. I also have a very bad candy habit, I could eat it all day long.
I am still eating leftover candy from this day.

Tags for my own candy shop! Ahhh a dream of mine!

A tribute to my blog. Love this.
Will definitely make an appearance at the wedding.

Cute signs on the bar for fresh drink toppers

Many of the wonderful ladies watching me open my gifts

My beautiful bridal party

The Adorable favors. Go Mom!
Favor close up
My wonderful parents
The whole fam minus one
All of this was such a surprise to me, I did not know of one detail. I can't even believe how much love and hard work went into making this day so special. It was truly amazing and perfect to be with so many wonderful women. Thank you to all of those who made it more amazing than I ever could have imagined!
6 comments:
I love it all!!!
Food looks delicious!
:)
I love all the pictures!!
It was such a nice get together with old and dear friends. Thanks so much to Ann and Krista for everything.
Love all the details...this is why I wanted to have a shower at someone's home...because there is more you can do...but I didn't get to choose where I had my shower...haha
It was the best shower ever!!! The food, the decorations, the flowers, the "special bridal punch", the hostesses and the company were just right.....A glorious time was enjoyed by all......
hello !!!
i wish you all the best you r both look sooo cuutte and sweet...!!!
i love Your idea of sweet candy table with jars full of treats !! im going to have soon birthday and want to make my day with sweets like You but i ll need big glass of jars for them ,so please could you tell me where can i buy them any idea or website !!!! thank you !!
Post a Comment