Monday, February 6, 2012

What an Amazing First Shower

I wanted to arrive to the shower a little early so that I could of course take pictures to share with all of you on the blog but on the other hand I didn't want to be the first one to arrive. I was nervous and excited on my way over to see everyone and I made it to the shower about 10 minutes late.

The shower was amazing, L and all the girls that helped put it together went above and beyond and I truly had a fantastic time with some very wonderful people in my life.

Some of the decorations

Its a little hard to see but there were quotes written on the mirrors in chalkboard pen



The food tables before they were soon filled with delicious munchies




I had to wear this Bride to Be sash, which worked out well as I was then wearing my wedding colors


We had LOTS of Champagne


L, the wonderful hostess with the mostess opening one of said bottles of champagne for her awesome bridal punch!


We played some fun little games


I geared up to open my gifts


Aww Matching Bride and Groom Hats


Joke-ster S passing on the hideous lingerie..now its up to me to find the next victim


And the adorable favors


The shower was an amazing day spent with amazing people. I am so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life!!! Thank you to all those and especially L who made such a special day possible.

And not to toot my own horn but thank you cards were written yesterday and went out with this mornings mail! :)


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

J and A said...

Looks like a great shower! Good work on the thank you's! I was the same, got them out super fast!!

HazAlice said...

Amazing shower!!! Looks like it was a blast and you have wonderful friends in FL! Xoxo kiki

Holly said...

aww looks like you had a great shower! how fun!! :)

April Rowell said...

Glad you had a fun time. It's always good to have a good time with your good friends :) the day is creeping in sooooooon :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

nice shower- looks like you had fun! :)

Laura said...

Aw. Glad you had fun!

I can't wait for my shower!