Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Advice on Honeymoon Recaps

I know I promised to start the honeymoon recaps tonight but I started thinking about it and I need a little help from all my readers. While I would LOVE to take you through a day by day hour by hour recap of my honeymoon I know that is not possible and I don't want my readers to get bored since our honeymoon was 15 days. You may get sick of me saying "we did this" "then we did that" "then we did this again" 15 posts long. So here's where I need your help, please if you would, vote in my poll of how you would prefer me to recap the honeymoon and I would greatly appreciate it. Of course I took TONS of pictures that will be shared as well.

Can't wait to share everything with you. Let me know your thoughts!!

How should I recap the Honeymoon?
  
pollcode.com free polls 



I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

4 comments:

Stacy said...

How many islands did you visit?

Jasmine said...

I say a blog post for every day! I would love to read about your honeymoon! 15 days?! That's amazing. And I think it's important to chronicle your time -- it's your blog after all and honestly I'm glad I took the time to write about our honeymoon because it's only been a few months and the things we did blended together and stuff. So I'm glad I have it written down somewhere so I can always look back and remember!

OH AND CONGRATULATIONS, OF COURSE! :)

Tracy said...

I say as much as you want to share- so if doing a post per day is cool with you, bring it on! Maybe I'm biased since my honeymoon is going to be in the same place, but I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristin said...

15 days?!! holy jealous!! we are ready to book ours to maui but i have no idea where to stay!!