Thursday, February 28, 2013

eShakti Product Review

I was so excited when I was contacted to do another product review for eshakti as it had been awhile since I had done one.  I was able to select three of my top favorite items from the website and I was ecstatic when I received my top choice when the package arrived.  
Elizabeth dress from eshakti.com
Of course I immediately tried it on when the package arrived and modeled it for the dog as he was the only one home (you will even see him in some photos that I used my timer for on the camera).  Again I was impressed by the quality of the fabric of the dress and I just loved the blue color of the dress.  I had ordered the dress in a size four as that was the same size dress I had ordered the last time and it fit perfectly.  I also love the fact that eShakti allows their customers the opportunity to customize their clothing to their needs.

                                                             Clearly Jack is saying "Mom, you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs."



I loved the way the dress fit around my waist and my bust.  The simple bow around the waist accentuated my small waist.  I did feel that the dress was a little too long for my liking.  I usually like my dresses to fall just above the knee but this dress falls just below the knee, so I may opt to have it hemmed at one of my local dress shops.
Best part, I always love a dress with pockets!  YAY!
All in all I think this dress is a success.  I now have a dress to wear to that wedding we have coming up!!  What do you think? 
eShakti has offered my readers 20% off their orders through March 10, 2013 by using code BRDENCLES at checkout.
Also check them out on Facebook!

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Great dress and the style suits you well. You didn't tell me!

J and A said...

Looks great on you!! Love it. And pockets are a must! :)

April Rowell said...

I love that dress!!! So my style!!

HazAlice said...

very cute! If anything I think you could take it in a bit in the breast area you skinny little thang! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I like it! It would be fun for a photo shoot :)

Anonymous said...

I like it! It would be fun for a photo shoot :)