One of my all time fave salad creations is my version of the Fiesta Salad. I make this one often because I love it so much! I just recently started adding fresh cilantro to this salad and it makes a world of difference. I just love the taste of fresh cilantro!
Fiesta Salad
Shredded Lettuce
Corn
Black Beans
Sliced Tomatoes
Sliced Cucumbers
Cilantro
Tortilla Chips
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (Made from Hidden Valley Packet)
salad looks delish, but dang girl - that is a lot of dressing!!! Do you ever make your dressing with plain greek yogurt instead of cream/mayo etc? So much healthier and it's delish! Or whipped avocado has the same effect! xoxo
2 comments:
That is a lot of dressing! The salad is so colorful and fresh looking. I would add come jicama too. If you've never tried it, I highly recommend!
salad looks delish, but dang girl - that is a lot of dressing!!! Do you ever make your dressing with plain greek yogurt instead of cream/mayo etc? So much healthier and it's delish! Or whipped avocado has the same effect! xoxo
Post a Comment