A Hobby Lobby just moved into town a few months ago and this is now my new favorite place! I actually just returned back from there about 15 minutes ago (2nd time this week). I had never heard or been to one before as I never saw one up north and can't believe what I had been missing out on all these years. Hobby Lobby is like a Joanne Fabrics/Michael's/AC Moore/Home Goods all in one store. I could roam the aisles for days.I told Groomzilla that closer to the wedding I may be setting up a cot in the store because they have the answer to all of our wedding needs!
It pained me not to start buying things tonight as so much of what I have in mind for the wedding was on sale. What are your thoughts, should I start as soon as possible and start stocking up on wedding supplies?
Only problem is the space, our apartment may not be big enough to store all this stuff!
P.S. Hobby Lobby, like most craft stores, offers great coupon opportunities, I told Groomzilla to get prepared to "pretend" we don't know each other in line at Hobby Lobby so we can use two 40% off coupons per shopping trip.
Here's to happy Hobby's!
1 comment:
This place looks dreamy!!! I want to go!
Post a Comment