When we met with our wedding coordinator she said that if we were going to use flowers at the ceremony site to make sure we choose something that could be brought into the reception room and used again. That way you would get two uses out of it. To be honest, I sort of like the gazebo as is. I think simple is sometimes better. I feel that sometimes people try to way overdo something and the final result turns out big and gaudy. I was thinking maybe do a very small and simple flower arrangement on either side of the gazebo entrance. Maybe some pink and yellow gerber daises in a glass vase or a classier style mason jar.What types of flowers/decorations did you use for your ceremony site?? What type of flowers/decorations can you envision at my ceremony site? All pictures are of actual ceremony site.
Below picture shows something somewhat simple and the bottom couple went with just the bare gazebo. I truely think I am leaning more towards the bare gazebo.
All ideas are appreciated!!

5 comments:
Definitely keep it simple! Are you serving water/refreshments?
I like it the gazebo by itself, Tiff. It think it looks more elegant that way for some reason. I think just a couple of flower arrangements would look really very pretty.
I agree ladies, I think simple is best!!
As for refreshments Whit, not a bad idea..like water and lemonade..I don't really want to serve drink drinks until the cocktail hour.
Who is that in the gazebo?
Agree. I would not serve alcoholic drinks unless you are serving food. Otherwise you will have some drunk guests WAY too early in the night!!
Post a Comment