Happy New Year to all and wishing 2011 brings great things. Next year at this time we will be less then three months away from our big day! I am sure at that time I will be in a less relaxed wedding state than I am now. Don't take this the wrong way but I kinda hope 2011 flies by!I have yet to think of a decent New Years Resolution for 2011 that I will actually keep. Of course there is the resolution that I make every year to exercise more and eat healthier but that usually only lasts for the first week of the New Year. Saving money for the wedding was another resolution made but I have been doing that all along since we got engaged.
I did make one resolution in which I do intend to keep, to begin saving for my retirement beach house. At this rate I will have the house by about 2050 but by then I will be sooo ready for it!
What are your new years resolutions for 2011??
1 comment:
Happy New Year Tiff. Will that beach house have a wing for your old parents? Hope so.
Post a Comment