Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Non-Wedding Wednesday

Not long after I birthed the Non-Wedding Wednesday segment I realized Wednesday was the night I have class and finding the time to prepare a post would pose a bit of a time crunch but so far so good and thanks for bearing with me.

Today’s post will consist of a mid-week update as this has stared off to be a busy week.

Monday – Groomzilla started back to work training for his new job. Not sure who had the worst separation anxiety; Groomzilla or the dog?

Tuesday – Relax night, cooked dinner and played scrabble with Groomzilla.

Wednesday – Class started back up, I sure enjoyed my winter break and have to readjust back into my school routine. Hoping to continue to find the time to post Non-Wedding Wednesdays.

Thursday – Dinner and movie night with the girls. Chilis and Life as We Know it.

Friday – Work service awards banquet. Can’t believe I celebrated my five year service anniversary in November! A little sad that we are missing out on M and J’s Festivus for the Rest of us party, but looking forward to dressing up and enjoying a nice night out with Groomzilla.

Saturday – Snafu Concert at the Hard Rock – our friend R plays in a band and we try to go out and support whenever we can. Yes, we somewhat seriously asked R to play at our wedding but we already knew the answer.

Sunday – Chill and relax day for Groomzilla and I. We have been so busy with social functions lately that we have not had any “us” time. I’d like to get back to Crockpot Sundays (sounds like a name for another blog segment)!

Miscellaneous Items

Boot Camp – Groomzilla and I have completed the first week of the New Year and into our second week sticking with our three times per week promise.

The Ring – Still working on getting used to the beads that were put in; a girlfriend told me it takes the body up to two weeks to adjust and get used to a new feel.

I think that is about it for now, until next Wednesday! How’s your week going??

4 comments:

Waggles said...

It was good catching up! I cant wait to hear how D's new job is!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I need to make chili in my crockpot! do you have a good/easy recipe? :)

Tiff For Tat said...

Hi Jaime! I do have a very easy Chili recipe that is wonderful! How can I get it to you!?

Snake101 said...

Groomzilla looks awfully comfy!