Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Honeymoonin' in Hawaii!

Groomzilla and I are confirmed for spending our honeymoon in Hawaii!! For now we already know we will be spending 7 nights in Maui at this little slice of heaven.


source

And the remaining 6 nights will be spent island hopping between the islands of Oahu, Hawaii, and Kauai.

13 nights in Hawaii..what will I do with myself? After not having a vacation for a year and half I'm sure we will find plenty to do!

Have you ever been to Hawaii..if so please send us some recommendations!!! Where are you going on your honeymoon?!?

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

18 comments:

Lane said...

Wow 13 nights in Hawaii sounds amazing!

Mary Ellen said...

You will think you are in paradise. I am so excited for you both.

Danielle said...

We are going to Hawaii, too!! Probably only 10 or 11 night, though.. but I'm super exited!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

pat and i did 2 weeks in hawaii - the first week we went to the four seasons in wailea (maui) and the second week we spent at the sheraton in kaanapali (maui). we loved it so much we're going back again next year :)

ipoel said...

woo hoo.. congrats!!

Jemima Kickypants said...

Congrats!!!! We were going to honeymoon in Kauai but opted for a little more exotic and less touristy Costa Rica! I can tell you after doing my preliminary research, you're not going to want to leave Kauai! Have fun! You obviously deserve it!

ErinMSW said...

You are going to love Hawaii. Maui is so beautiful. You can take the drive to Hana, but I actually like the drive up around the west/north coast of the island better - less traffic and super-cool scenery. But Hana does have the rainforest and waterfalls and whatnot. Either way, it's a beautiful place! Enjoy!!

The Still Point Photography said...

Lucky girl!! That will be amazing :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Amazing! Dying to go to Hawaii someeday.. :)

Heather said...

Great choice! We honeymooned in Hawaii, too, where we did a cruise around all the islands. It was amazing! There's a fun winery on Maui that you should definitely check out for some fun pineapple wines. I forget the name right now, but I think it's the only winery they have.

Waggles said...

I would spend 3 of those 6 nights in Kaui! I heard it is beautiful. Maui is GREAT!!

linda l said...

Maui is great! We went last year for a friend's wedding and stayed at the Grand Wailea. It's one of my favorite places. I wish we could go again!

Karen Pompea said...

My neighbor says Hawaii is the closest thing to Heaven! Excellent choice........it is on my list of places to go...

Diana said...

Congrats! I have never been, we were thinking of it for our honeymoon but settled on Naples, Florida...it was very nice, best time ever! But I know you will have any amazing time, we hope to get there one day.

Kristin said...

Looks AMAZING!!!

eliz said...

Yay sounds like a fabulous and relaxing time!! :-)

Kelly said...

It requires waking up VERY early - but watching the sunrise at Haleakala National Park in Maui was, by far, the coolest thing I've ever done. You need to get there before sunrise with plenty of time to get a parking space, it's a crazy drive up the mountain, and it's freezing (bring a sweatshirt) but you are literally in the clouds. You will not regret it. Also, if you snorkel, go to Turtle Town. So many turtles and babies!

On Oahu, I suggest the Dole Pineapple plantation, Duke's on Sunday, hiking Diamond Head, shaved ice at Matsumoto on the North Shore, and Pearl Harbor.

Jasmine said...

that sounds and looks AMAZINGGGGGG! :)

i wish i could say that i've been and recommend some places... but i've never been there! maybe, one day...