
Are you are morning person or a night person?
What time do you get up during the week?
What time do you go to bed during the week?
Whats your rise and fall times on the weekends?
And to fulfill another curiosity of mine, when do you tend to use the blogger?
In the morning before work
While at work
In the evening after work
I personally am not a morning person, during the work week I am up at about 7:45 AM after hitting the snooze button a few hundred times. I go to bed between 11 PM and 12 AM on most nights. Weekends we sleep in until about 9 AM if the dog will allow it. And I only use the blogger after working hours and on the weekends from home.
Whats your routine? Should I be getting up earlier to get more accomplished in the day?
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
9 comments:
I haven't decided if I'm a night or a morning person - I seem to switch between being one and the other!
Just discovered your blog, would love it if you popped by mine sometime.
Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com
I wouldn't call myself a morning person but I never hit the snooze button.. it just makes me more tired. I wake up really early for work every day (5am) and find it hard to sleep in even on days off :(
Because I wake up so early... I'm not necessarily a night person either and usually go to bed between 10 and 11.
I use blogger at night... and I'm mildly obsessed with it on the weekends!
I probably don't manage my time that well and I'm sure I could get more accomplished if I did things a little differently! :)
Nope not a morning person and I love sleeping in on the weekends. I tend to be an after work blogger.
I'd like to consider myself both - morning and night. I hate to get up, but know that I have to.
When school is in session - 5:30. When school is out - 7:45.
Bedtime during the school year - 10pm AT THE LATEST.
During the summer - 11-11:30
Weekends depends on what's going on and what we've got to accomplish. Sleeping till 9 is such a laaaaate day.
I blogger during the work week AFTER work. When I'm not working, right in the am - first thing while I have coffee, eat cereal and wake-up.
Fabulous questions! :-) I still try to get up and go to the gym early and be productive during the day when school is out. If I begin to break the habbit of getting up....forget getting anything done.
Such a cool post. Im not a morning person at all but because I work from home I can sleep in if I want or wake up earlier if I have something to do. I usually go late to bed and I love sleeping in on the weekends:) Have a fantastic day, sunshine
Kisses
Ps: I’m hosting a great GIVEAWAY today! I bet you’ll love it!
Great questions!
I am a night person. If I go to the gym, I get up at 6:15, if not (read: lately) I get up around 7:30. I try to be in bed by 11, but it's usually 11:30. I blog mostly during my work day (yeaaaa) or at nights. Weekends- prob. Average at 9am wake up
I can be both. I love working at nights but I also find myself waking up early naturally and feeling ready for the day. As for weekends; defiantly not a morning person :)
What time do you get up during the week? changes all the time but somewhere between 7:30-10
What time do you go to bed during the week? 12:30-2pm
And to fulfill another curiosity of mine, when do you tend to use the blogger? I usually try to have a blog ready for 12AM and I check blogs in the morning or afternoon
I
I am both! Though I wake up very quickly and am bubbly at 7:00 am, so probably c
A little late on this one...
Here it goes..
I am a morning person! I get up at 4:30am durning the week :)
I start my bedtime routine at about 9:00pm and try to have my little eyes closed at around 10:00pm. (I do sneak in a cat nap from time to time durning the week).
On the weekends I can never sleep past the sun coming into my room. That is usually around 7:00am. So I sleep in a little later on weekends.
I use the blogger mostly(ahem) at work.
Post a Comment