Monday, June 27, 2011

Pearl Earring Giveaway

The wonderful folks over at Moon River Pearls have offered to give one of my readers a beautiful pair of white pearl stud earrings. A lovely item to wear on your wedding day or a perfect addition to your everyday jewelry collection!!

7.5mm White Pearl Earrings

Here’s how you can enter to win the pearl earrings.

1. You must be a follower of my Bride-onicles blog through Google Friend Connect.
2. Make sure to visit the Moon River Pearls website and have a look around, come back and leave a comment on which item you love the most.

For extra entries:
1. Like Moon River Pearls Facebook Page
2. Like my Bride-onicles Facebook page.
3. Follow Bride-onicles on Twitter.
4. For 4 entries blog about this giveaway and make sure to leave the link of your post.

Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.

The winner will be announced Wednesday, July 6th at 9:00 PM EST by using random.org

Moon River Pearls has also offered a 20% off coupon code for all orders. Enter coupon code BRIDE at checkout and save 20% off any order. No minimum order amount required and free ground shipping.


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

76 comments:

J and A said...

Fun!! :) I follow you!

J and A said...

Such pretty stuff. I looked around and like the black pearl studs.

Mandy said...

I'm following you through GFC!

Mandy said...

My favorite is 16 Inch - 8mm White Pearl Tin Cup Necklace although it is all very pretty. :)

Mandy said...

I already follow Bride-onicles on twitter. :)

Mary Ellen said...

Such a great giveaway. Love the earrings Tiffany.

Diana said...

Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway sweety! I am a follower of your amazing blog! :) Love these earrings!

Diana said...

I now follow you on twitter! :)

Diana said...

And I follow you both on facebook! Hope you had a great weekend love! <3

Diana said...

PS I also posted it on my blog!

http://theworldaroundher.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-over-at-bride-onicles.html

linda l said...

i love the bridal pearl stud earrings.

linda l said...

i'm following you on twitter now too!

Lauren said...

Love pearls! They're so cute! :)

The Reluctant Bride said...

Wow, what a great giveaway! I've been looking for a pair of beautiful pearl earrings for my wedding, so I'd love to win these. :) My favorite are the pearl leverback earrings--so gorgeous! And of course I'm a follower on google friend connect. :)

The Reluctant Bride said...

I liked the Moon River Pearls facebook page.

The Reluctant Bride said...

And of course I like you on facebook!

The Reluctant Bride said...

And I follow you on twitter!

The Reluctant Bride said...

And I just blogged about your giveaway!

http://musingsofareluctantbride.blogspot.com/2011/06/bride-onicles-pearl-earring-giveaway.html

Diana Mieczan said...

What a fantastic shop and the giveaway is AMAZING!!! One of my favourite items in their shop is the Black Pearl Pendant! So pretty. Have a great day, darling
Kisses

Melissa DellaChiesa said...

Exciting! I love the 16 in classic pearl necklace

Melissa DellaChiesa said...

And I follow your facebook page! Yay!

Melissa DellaChiesa said...

And of course I like Moonrivers page as well! :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I'm a follower and I like the peral necklace

Emily said...

YEAH!!!! I am a follower of Bride-onicles through GFC!

Emily said...

I really like the black pearl ring - with white gold. The smaller pearl. I have a black pearl pendant it would look great with.

Emily said...

I now follow bride-onicles via Twitter!!

Lane said...

I'm a follower through google friends connect!!

Beth said...

I'm loving the pink pearl earrings--classy, but fun!

Beth said...

Also following you on twitter. :)

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

Looking forward to following your blog (Now following via blogger) and very excited to be entering the competition.

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

I've checked out the Moon River Pearl site and I love the "Sweet Little Pendant"

http://www.moonriverpearls.com/childspinkpearlpendant-p1307.aspx

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

I'ved liked the Moon River Pearl Facebook page!

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

Following Bride-onicles on Facebook!

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

Also following Bride-onicles on Twitter...

On a side note, the 6th in the day before my birthday...maybe I'll win a lovely birthday suprise! :)

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

annnnnd finally...I've blogged about your wonderful giveaway on my blog!

http://twoninenine.blogspot.com/2011/07/pearl-earring-giveaway.html

Holly said...

I follow your blog :)

Holly said...

I love the pearl bracelet on the Moon River Pearls website!

Holly said...

I "liked" the moon river pearls facebook page :)

Holly said...

I now follow Bride-onicles on twitter :)

Holly said...

annnnd I blogged about your giveaway!

http://hollymarieee.blogspot.com/2011/07/pearl-earring-giveaway.html

Hope I win :)

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i'm a follower!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i love this the best: http://www.moonriverpearls.com/designerpearlearrings-p964.aspx

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i like moon river pearls on fb! :)

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i like your FB page ;)

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i follow you on twitter (duh ;))

Jacqueline said...

i follow and i love these earrings
http://www.moonriverpearls.com/pearldangleearrings-p1064.aspx
jmmccarr@gmail.com

Jacqueline said...

i follow on twitter jmmccarr@gmail.com

Rory said...

pearl leverback earrings
fave!
already follow!
xo
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com

Rory said...

i liked moon river pearls on fb
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com

Rory said...

i liked bride-onicles on fb
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com

Starhoney111 said...

Love the pink pearl earrings.
starhoney111@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Following on gfc!
I love the classic pink pearl necklace!

natalie
natalie9103@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Following Bride-onicles on twitter

@natlayy

natalie9103@hotmail.com

Vittoria said...

i'm a follower of my Bride-onicles and i love the 18 Inch - 6.5mm Classic White Pearl Necklace - Magnetic Clasp

DolphinV27@aol.com

Vittoria said...

i like Moon River Pearls Facebook Page

DolphinV27@aol.com

Vittoria said...

i like your Bride-onicles Facebook page

DolphinV27@aol.com

Vittoria said...

i follow Bride-onicles on Twitter @DolphinV27

DolphinV27@aol.com

Vittoria said...

blogged: http://tiam0.blogspot.com/2011/06/yankee-doodle-dandy.html

DolphinV27@aol.com 2

Vittoria said...

blogged: http://tiam0.blogspot.com/2011/06/yankee-doodle-dandy.html

DolphinV27@aol.com 4

lisa said...

Follow via GFC LisaMarie

lisa said...

Black Pearl Anklet

lisa said...

Follow Bride-onicles on Twitter. MONKEYMOM8105

Melissa said...

Following via GFC. :D

Melissa said...

Loving this ring: http://www.moonriverpearls.com/pearlring-p581.aspx

(:

Emillie Rose said...

I like the 7.5mm White Pearl Delicate Dangle Earrings
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Emillie Rose said...

I Like Moon River Pearls Facebook Page - emillie rose.
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Emillie Rose said...

I Like Bride-onicles Facebook page - emillie rose.
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Emillie Rose said...

I Follow Bride-onicles on Twitter - hisprincess886.
hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

i follow via gfc and I really like the 14 Inch - Youths 6mm Pink Pearl Pendant

-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Bobcat said...

7.5 Inch - Rose Quartz and Turquoise Bracelet is my favorite.

Wendy Annabeth said...

I like MoonRiver on FB!

Wendy Annabeth said...

I have tweeted this giveaway!

HolyCute said...

I love the White Pearl Bracelet – Silver Pave Clasp. So pretty!

Thanks for a great giveaway :)

HolyCute said...

Like Moon River Pearls Facebook Page

HolyCute said...

Like my Bride-onicles Facebook page.

HolyCute said...

I'm a follow er of Bride-onicles on Twitter.