Friday, June 24, 2011

Signature Cocktail

Signature cocktails have been popular lately! We still have not made up our minds if we are doing one yet or not?

Some of these do look pretty yummy!

Via Tulsa Food

Via Big Wedding Tiny Budget

Via The Knot

Did you have a signature cocktail? What was/is your signature cocktail?
What was the general concesus of your guests..did they prefer your signature cocktail over the normal beer/gin and tonic/vodka cran?



I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

10 comments:

LesLee said...

Sure, why not?!?!!? Sounds fun and they look delish!!!

The Reluctant Bride said...

Ohhhh, this sounds like a fun idea! And I love all the pictures you found!

Stacy said...

I think it's a fun idea for people who don't know what to try at an open bar.

I think if we do one, there will be just a sign on the bar stating the name of the drink and what's in it. From there it's your guest choice to order the signature drink or whatever else they want.

The Still Point Photography said...

We are probably just serving beer and wine, but I have tossed around the idea of having sangria as our signature drink :)

Mary Ellen said...

I love the idea. Could we sample all your ideas when we come in September? We should have a sampling party!!

eliz said...

If i were to have a signature drink...it would be sangria...or bloody marys...hahaha.

Diana said...

We didnt have one, but i have heard they are a big hit at some weddings. And all of these look really good. They are a great idea for any wedding!

Efrat Deutsch said...

They look very good! I only like cocktails, sweet drinks that I can't taste the alcohol :)

That's a great idea! I think you can't go wrong with any of the choices. And guys also like cocktail they just don't order it :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea. We did this for our class reunion last year and for a 50th birthday party this year. But whatever drink you choose, I think it is cute to change the name of the drink to something catchy in relation to the wedding festivities, ie: Tiffatini.

bevteach119 said...

We did a two signature drinks, pink cosmos and blue hawaiians at my oldest daughters wedding (her colors were turquoise and pink), the blue hawaiian's were an awesome hit and almost everyone drank them, more so than anything else we served (they were premixed and served in a beautiful glass dispenser)....we also had blue hawaiian punch in the fountain for the kids to drink, so they thought they had the same drink as the adults. I would choose a signature drink probably over the a more complicated bar as my other daughter prepares to get married this coming year.