Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enter this FUN Contest!

Here is a fun and affordable way to get a video of your wedding!

Head on over and like the Storymix facebook page. Then enter the contest by filling out the form to the left titled Free wedding video and leave a comment on their wall telling them why you want to win a free wedding video from Storymix media.

Spread the word to all your friends and family on Facebook to leave comments on your post. Each extra comment is an extra entry into winning the contest. The contest closes on the 15th and winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

Be sure to leave a comment on my post and I'll be sure to return the favor! :)

Good luck and have fun!



I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

Heather said...

I've heard good things about this service!

Laura said...

Cool, thanks for the head's up. It is my mission to win something before my wedding!

HazAlice said...

I got on and "liked" it. Anything else I have to do? xoxo

Jemima Kickypants said...

This seems like such fun and smart concept! And how much more fun would it be to have a video of your wedding from the perspective of your family and friends?! Thanks for the heads up!

sandytoesbride said...

Left you a comment there!