Thursday, July 28, 2011

Go Groomzilla GO!!!

Tonight I happily delegated Groomzilla full reign of selecting and creating the music play lists to play when the band is on their breaks. I have never seen Groomzilla so excited about a wedding task since...well..since we got engaged!

Here he is (happily donning his marine friends pants that yours truly custom made for him a few years ago) while avidly searching for songs to download!



I can't tell you how happy I am to see him excited about completing a very important task!!

Who is taking care of your music selection? Did your Groom surprise you by happily taking ownership of a wedding task??


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

7 comments:

Kamie said...

This is funny because we i-podded our wedding and Danny happily took on that task!!

Megan said...

We are having a DJ at our wedding, but I have been working on a list of songs that we would like to hear played. It is challenging because you want to have a good mix of songs in there. I guess that is the DJ's job and why we are paying him, haha! I wish my Groom would take that much interest in any of the wedding planning.

The Reluctant Bride said...

Love this! I pretty delegated all music selections to my FI. There's only so much I can personally be invested in, and this is something I was more than happy to pass off to him!

Whitney Parks said...

Please add some 80's Rock to that list!!!!

diana said...

Great photos! :) Its so fun to pick out tunes for the wedding and I think a lot of grooms would love this wedding tasks. My husband really loved taking the guys to rent their tux, they had a great time together. He also helped me make the card box! :)

Happy Weekend love!

eliz said...

Hahaha good...but that groomzilla to work..haha jk

{The Perfect Palette} said...

way to delegate!! that's great.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette