Friday, July 15, 2011

Never Lose that Bride Love and Feeling

Kiki, my bestest friend since birth, has one thing that I will never have (well she has many) but the one thing I have always envied the most about her is her amazing style and eye for fashion. Kiki has an amazing ability to pull together an outfit that I would normally turn my nose up at and put it on and look like a million bucks. She’s got the right body, she eludes the perfect amount of confidence, and her long thick dark hair makes most turn their heads thinking they had a possible celebrity sighting.

Photo courtesy of Mann Photography

Kiki was asked to participate in a photo shoot for none other than the amazing Will Mann (who if you remember is our awesome photog for our wedding). Kiki had the opportunity to pose in an array of beautiful wedding gowns paired with some vibrant splashes of color. Being a past bride Kiki got to take a trip down memory lane to see what it would be like to be a bride again!

Photo courtesty of Mann Photography

Be sure to check out Kiki’s post today on playing dress up at age 30 to see the rest of the amazing bridal photos from the shoot and to read all about her trip down memory lane.

With or without a bridal dress, Kiki is hands down a true fashionista. Ladies, if you are in need of some fashion advice for your wedding, your bridal shower, your fun bachelorette night out with the gals, or just for your everyday wardrobing be sure to head on over and follow Kiki’s blog @ Lillian and Alice I assure you her blog will not disappoint!

Happy Friday all!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

The Reluctant Bride said...

Oh my gosh, Kiki's picture is amazing! And thanks for recommending her blog--I love a good fashion blog!

Diana said...

What a lucky gal to be asked to dress up for these fun photos! I love, love the one of her on the couch. AND PS I know what you mean about putting something together to wear. But I love your outfits, esp from your engagement photos! Happy weekend sweety!

PS theres a giveaway on the blog today!

HazAlice said...

Tiff- you are my best friend for a reason. Thank you for the kind words and shout out! I love you and cherish you!

Jenette said...

Thanks for stopping by my Vanessa Robert Weddings Blog! You have a great blog yourself! I'm following, can't wait to see what else you come up with. And Congrats on your own wedding!

Kelly said...

Love it - totally imagining the photographer saying, "kick up your heels, you're in love!"

Saying I do said...

wow! that's so much fun!! What a great idea, she is def. beautiful, that first picture is my favorite. You clearly have a fantastic photographer for your wedding!