Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Non Wedding Wednesday

Since Groomzilla was studying for a test all night last night, I started watching the show Pretty Little Liars. I am a total sucker for anything teenybopper related, whether its TV shows (I love Gossip girl and the new 90210!), books (I read all the Gossip Girl series, it was a few years back but regardless I was well out of high school), and all high school related movies.


Pretty Little Liars was recommended to me by a good girlfriend months ago and I had added it to my DVR series recording; however, had not started watching because I only started taping it half way through the first season. So I then added the first couple disks that I needed to my Netflix queue.

The reason that prompted this post is that when I looked at my DVR (we have two) last night, the percentage full was almost enough to give me a heart attack!! With summer coming to a close and TV show series starting up again I need to start watching stuff to clear it out, hence why I began watching the Pretty Little Liars.

97% FULL, OH MY!

I have had this conversation with many of my girlfriends that we get overwhelmed when the DVR is almost at max capacity. It's like the DVR is screaming "Watch me! I am full and can't tape anymore!" Any one else suffer from this syndrome?? Any one else watch Pretty Little Liars. I am now obsessed!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

8 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I have a similar problem but with books. I want to read every book that my friends recommend.

k... said...

Yup, I'm in the process of clearing out the DVR because the new season is going to start. Arrrgh!!! I might try these pretty little liars... hmmm

Wendy Annabeth said...

Oh, I will have to watch this...I've heard great things...I'm kind of hooked on Picker Sisters as my reality show pick right now :)

Whitney Parks said...

I watch Pretty Little Liars and like it too! Who is A??

Diana said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pretty Little Liars! I actually watch it with my teen stepdaughters...they are obsessed too! We are trying to figure out who A is!

Lane said...

Haha I love Pretty Little Liars! And Hagin actually watches it (and enjoys!) with me.

Jasmine said...

i'm obsessed with DVR. and i've been watching pretty little liars since the beginning! it's addicting :) i get so stressed when i have a lot to watch on DVR (like now)... it's overwhelming.

Monica Gehllar said...

OMG thank goodness it is OD becoz I forgot to set the DVR!!! Can't wait to catchup :)