Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Non Wedding Wednesday

Tonight started my first night back to grad school. I now know what they mean when they say "Don't take a break, you will never go back". Well that's not necessarily true for me but it very well felt like it could have been.

I was so very unprepared for class tonight, I was nowhere near mentally prepared beforehand so I didn't have my books ordered and I was just so unmotivated to get there after a long day at work. But once I arrived to class and started catching up with all my classmates it was just like riding a bike and I was instantly excited for this semester.

What about you, are you headed back into a hectic routine after a nice summer of taking it easy?



I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

10 comments:

k... said...

I'm the opposite right now. I finished up in May and I'm soo excited not to be going back right now. It's how I planned it though cause now I have more time for.... wedding stuff!!!!

Heather said...

I'm with you, going back next week and trying to get mentally prepared. I keep telling myself I'm halfway there and that I'll be graduating before I know it! Still so much more work to be done, though.

Laura said...

I am done with school and have no interest in going back again.... Well at least for the next ten years or so.

Business is starting to pick up though, finally. I'll be happy to be business. Who needs summer. It's too hot anyway. ;)

Let's here it for March and October!

RHODIE said...

I need to go back but I'm just not motivated enough yet. Maybe in a few years. :)

Karen said...

Good luck with your studies! I'm starting a PhD in October and am a little scared! I had a five year break between finishing my Bachelors and starting my Masters and was surprised at how quickly I got back in to it. All the best!

sandytoesbride said...

Good luck! What are you getting your Masters in? I want to go back so very much...but we must wait until after the wedding. lol.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

good luck with your studies :)

xo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Laura Darling said...

This is my first summer NOT going back to school, and it's kind of weird. I thought I would be happy to not have to go back, but a full time job isn't much fun!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway!

If you could just send me an email to chrissy@theperfectpalette.com that would be great!

I just need your email address so that I can pass it along to the NJ Candle Co.

Thanks!

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Saying I do said...

I may be going through a job transition in the next few weeks which will be a very different schedule..but I'm excited, I'll be sharing the news soon! Good luck with your semester!