Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Non Wedding Wednesday

We are nearing a highly anticipated three day weekend for Labor Day which also marks the end of the summer (shed a small tear). Most have Monday off, including myself. When it comes to three day weekends, would you prefer to have Monday off or Friday off?

Me personally, I prefer Monday's off because then its already Tuesday, and Wednesday is here before you know it!

So tell me, are you a Friday or a Monday kinda gal?

I must have been the poster child for this photo, co-workers know not to talk to me before I have had my morning cup o' Joe..especially on Mondays!!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

10 comments:

ErinMSW said...

I'm with you - I'll take a Monday over a Friday, definitely!

k... said...

I'll take any day where I don't have to come in.

RHODIE said...

I think I'm a I dont care what paid day we have off as long as I dont have to go in. I think we should have the day b4 and the day after the holiday. Do both mon and fri! Lol.

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i'm with "k". i'd love any day where i don't have to come in. especially right now! lol

Laura said...

I'm a middle of the week day off kind girl. Tuesdays preferably. But if I had to choose between Monday and Friday, I would definitely choose Monday. Sunday Funday, baby!

Heather said...

I'd definitely prefer a Monday off, and that's what many wedding industry pros do after working throughout the weekend!

Saying I do said...

I agree, I'd prefer a monday off..BUT if i'm going away somewhere on vacation, I'd prob. prefer having Friday off because then I get a full weekend night at that location...but mostly- monday.

Jasmine said...

i love any day that i don't have to go into work. but mondays off are great because then the whole week goes by a little quicker.

Waggles said...

I like Mondays off.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

I am used to having Fridays off. But ugh Sunday the first day:(