Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Non Wedding Wednesday

It's the night before Turkey Day! As you may remember Groomzilla and I are hosting our first ever Thanksgiving dinner at our house. We are both so ready and both WAY over-excited. I will post pictures on Friday of all my cute little details and stories from throughout the day. Our number keeps growing so now I think we are up to 14 people for dinner and many others stopping by for dessert or after dinner cocktails.

A fun little thing that Groomzilla and I do every year is make Bingo cards of all the things we think may happen throughout the day. The first year we did it we were at a friends house and no one had a clue what we were up to until one of us shouted BINGO! Then they got a huge kick out of all the things we had put on our cards and all the hilarious things that had gotten crossed off throughout the day. It then became a tradition for Groomzilla and I to play every year.

Here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving to all!! Enjoy every second of time spent with family and friends!!


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

3 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Sounds like an awesome time! Enjoy!

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everything goes fabulously!

Stacy said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!