Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pack That Calendar :)

I was looking over my calendar today from now until the wedding and Whoa! I am going to be one busy gal! Between bridal showers (three) and bachelorette parties (two), trips home for the holidays, and camping trips my calendar has gotten quite full and I am loving it...I just hope I left myself open for enough weekends before the wedding to finish up those last few wedding tasks.

I can't wait for all the wedding madness to kick in!

Is your wedding calendar getting full? How many showers, bachelorette parties did you have before the big day?


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

Laura said...

That is so great. Almost four months away. Wow. Time really is flying. Enjoy all the fun you have coming up!!!

Lauren said...

You will have SO much fun! :)

I loved my showers!

I had two showers and 1 bachelorette party!

The So-Called Wife said...

Oh my word, you are going to be busy! At least you're being showered with so much incredible love! Enjoy all of it!

Jemima Kickypants said...

It made me chuckle how excited you are that you have a FULL calendar! My fiance is crazy busy but it's with work stuff. Me? I been chillin :)

eliz said...

Oh my goodness you are very busy!! Busy of fun though!!!

Saying I do said...

I was pretty busy..but luckily most with my own things - I didn't have any friends getting married around my wedding which was great! However..next year I have 7 weddings to go to..two of whcih Chris and I are a part of so I am going to be BUSY with showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings!