I'm feeling kind of weird about it since I SHOULD be putting all my focus into the wedding, but on the other hand I'm kinda tired of solely focusing on the wedding. I'm up to date on my to do tasks and the things I'm not are ones that have to wait until closer to the date. I just feel these last 4 months are going to drag on and on and take forever to get here so I need something to distract me.
Have I gone totally koo koo for cocoa puffs??

I did quite enjoy this cereal when I was a kid..maybe the kookyness is just now catching up with me??
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
7 comments:
If you are all up to date on your tasks maybe you could complete mine for me.
Thanks
Groomzilla's comment above is hilarious! Things will definitely pick up again soon enough, so I think it's great if you can enjoy some time to focus on other things for a while.
Sometimes you just need a break from wedding planning. Yay for planning a NYE party!
2 months before our wedding, I offered to host my friend's baby shower. My friends all thought I was muds, but it was a great distraction from Wedding Zone, and I had a blast doing it.
Well you have the holidays to keep you busy and that should take your mind of the wedding for at least a few weeks. It’s good to have other things going on in your life, and not be focused 24/7 on the wedding.
PS- I still love a good bowl of Cocoa Krispies. Chocolate for breakfast= awesome!
Groomzilla is a man of few words but right on!!!
Enjoy the holidays and their real meaning - maybe even go to church during this special season.....plenty of time for wedding stuff and you are so organized anyway.......
Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks......hopefully there will be snow !!!
Love, Kare
I have a similar feeling...after we moved in together I got more into domestic-y stuff, rather than wedding planning. My current obsession is parties, I keep inviting parents, friends, etc over for like every holiday. I kind of need to get back into the wedding!
Post a Comment