Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Whirlwind

There are so many wonderful things going on lately whether wedding or holiday related or just life in general! Bridal showers are being planned, bachelorette party plans are being put into motion, INVITATIONS ARRIVED TODAY, FINALLY!, I'm leaving for Connecticut for the holidays in three days, Groomzilla and I started planning our menu for our New Years Eve Party..you get the point, the list goes on and on and on...

Groomzilla set up the printer that we purchased for all of our wedding printing needs this weekend and tonight I started toying with some fonts etc. for the inner invitation envelope, our rehearsal dinner invitations, and our wedding programs. Everything is coming along very nicely!!

Small confession - I did get a little frustrated while using Office 2010 since I'm still used to an older version and the two versions are NOTHING alike..I almost went a little "Office Space" on my laptop. Sign or symptom of Bridezilla? I'll check with WebMD.


Can't wait to show you all my invitations once they reach our guests, we still have some time before we can send them out but they are beautiful and I can't wait to unveil them!

Whats got you busy this holiday/wedding season??


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

5 comments:

Saying I do said...

ahh can't wait to see them! Oh we are having a NYE party too...would love to hear your menu!

Megan said...

I can't wait to see your invites! You will definitely love the feeling when you send those bad boys off, haha! I wish we were having a New Years Eve party but with the wedding only a week after that, unfortunately there is just not enough time! I can't wait to hear about yours though!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see your invites! I've been so busy lately with holiday-related things, too, but I'm really looking forward to celebrating Christmas this weekend!

Monica Gehllar said...

love it...."Sabotage!!!"

~ Merry Christmas xo

Whitney Parks said...

Cant wait to see you in CT!!!!!!