Silly name for a blog post but both Groomzilla and I were so disappointed when we got the mail today only to find a whopping
0 RSVP's. Today was the first day in a week and a half that we haven't gotten any. :( We still have about 100 unclaimed responses. Is this usual to get an influx of yeses the first week and then it completely tapers off? I figured it would but not this fast. So far we have 43 yeses and only one no. I'm definitely not looking forward to tracking down those last few stragglers when the time comes!
Our Yes Pile. I also love when guests write an extra special note :)Hopefully it was just a really slow mail day. But to make it up I did receive 3 packages in the mail of gifts for various VIP's that I had ordered, so that made up for the lack of RSVP's and some of my RSVP withdrawal.
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
5 comments:
Yay for RSVPs! But they definitely come in waves, and the lulls are no fun. Hopefully once you reach your RSVP-by date, you won't have to chase down too many stragglers. :)
Aw, what a bummer. I do think there are some people who definitely know whether they can make it and answer immediately, and those are the ones you got. I think it might tapper off and space out a little between now and the deadline, though there's still plenty of hope that most everyone will reply without your having to reach out. Hope you get plenty more soon! :)
I was like an RSVP addict. They come in quickly and so many and then the lull hits. Such a bummer!
Yes, I seem to remember a similar thing happening on some days and I would be like "really? no responses?!" Also: I had never written cute notes on rsvp cards before but when I saw how many people wrote cute things, I will forever do that now!It always brightened my day!
love the rsvp's that made it to the top of the heap!!!! :) can't wait to see you this wknd! xoxo kiki
Post a Comment