Today I found myself hitting an all time new wedding multitask low. At around 3:00 PM today, I looked in the full length mirror in our bedroom to see a scary reflection staring back at me. Let me try and paint the picture for you:I was wearing my Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings, A Green tank top, I was sporting my 4" wedding shoes while trying to break them in (which actually looked quite cute with my jeggings), I had a white DIY face mask of Greek yogurt and egg whites caked all over my face, a shower-cap on my hair because I literally just got back from the salon and didn't want egg whites in my freshly highlighted hair, and I was pacing around the room while lifting my three pound pink arm weights.
So there you have it..I was breaking in my wedding day shoes, working on my beauty regimen, and toning my arm muscles all in one shot!
I admit, I have finally hit wedding rock bottom..I can not post a picture of this as it was truly too embarrassing of a moment to share.
What crazy things have you found yourself doing in order to get game day ready??
I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com
5 comments:
Well this just sounds like my typical Saturday night ;)
Hahaha I been doing DIY masks too!! And working out my arms...but not at the same time...but this is a great idea!! hahaha! :-)
LOL! Sounds like some good multi-tasking :)
Ha ha! I had my days like that, too. It will definitely all be worth it!
Haha...for 3 months leading up the wedding I had a rule that every time I went to the bathroom, I had to do 20 squats immediately after. People at work must have wondered what took me so long in the bathroom each day...but I'll say I was toner than ever!
Post a Comment