Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Time to Unveil the Invitations!!

Truly, way back when, I was completely dreading the invitation process, but I can't tell you how lucky I was when in the beginning of my invitation search I accidentally stumbled upon The Paper Persuasions website all by accident and boy, I can't tell you how ecstatic I am that I did. I had sent them an email letting them know my wedding colors and an idea of what I was looking for. A few days later the amazing Stephanie had written me back and referred me to an invitation on their Etsy site. It was love at first site. I kept the link saved to my favorites and when it was time, I placed the order for a sample. It was the ONE and ONLY sample invitation I ever ordered and when I received it, I knew these were going to be our wedding invitations.


Etsy Navy and Blue Blooms

I can't even begin to explain how easy my invitation process was. For me, it was effortless. Stephanie was amazing to work with, just amazing. She did all of the printing of guest addresses on my outside envelopes, all of the return address printing on the RSVP envelopes and it was all included in the final cost as well as shipping costs.

Here are my invitations, they don't look nearly as nice because I tried to white out our names and addresses so they are a bit skewed. My version is a tad different as I added the inner silver envelope which I had ordered from Paper and More and printed each invited guest on the front. I believe the inner envelope added a whole new element to the invitations.









Many have complimented how beautiful they are, and I don't have one regret whatsoever with my invitation process. Everything was truly amazing and went off without a hitch! :)

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

14 comments:

J and A said...

They are awesome!!! Great choice, colors are stunning together!

k... said...

I love the colors! very pretty! I'm a bit weird but I totally see a smiling panda(?) face in the flowers. I'm always seeing stuff though. Sigh.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

they are beautiful! my bff did that color combo...made for some stunning pics! :)

Lauren said...

So pretty! I just love them!

xo

Emily said...

These are great! I am sure your invitees loved receiving them in the mail. Have you started getting RSVP
s back yet? That part is also super exciting.

Heather said...

Wow, they look so beautiful, from the design to the colors! Fabulous choice!

Megan said...

I love them! They are way cute!!

Whitney Parks said...

They are perfect!

Amazing Fabulous Wedding said...

These are the most fabulous wedding invitations! We have such wonderful colors to work with. I can't wait to see what you do with the flowers!!! Hope they look beautiful.

Holly said...

Soo pretty! I love them :)

Nikki said...

Love the colors and love the design. Very pretty invitations!

eliz said...

EEkks I love your colors!! :-)

Saying I do said...

truly amazing..as I suspected. Love the colors too!

Tracy said...

Love these!