Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prepping for Bachy #1

Tomorrow morning I leave for our Nations Capitol, Washington DC where I will meet up with the girls for the weekend to celebrate my departure from the land of bachelorette-hood! This is the first of two bachelorette parties that have been planned (one for out of towners, and one for local gals). I am super excited as I don't get to see these girls as much and I know they have lots of fun planned for us. I can't wait!

Some photos of my sisters bachelorette in West Palm Beach a few summers ago. A very generous mother in law loaned us her house, we drank, ate, took a limo to South Beach for a night out on the town, relaxed on the beach, and sent Waggie off into wife-hood on a great note.

One of the Bridesmaids suggested all buying the bride a pair of undies and writing a special memory or note to the bride and not sign the card, the bride had to guess who they were from. Obviously one of the gals was a joke-ster by including these granny panties.


The Beautiful Bride to Be


On the way to Miami


Sisters


All the gals (and Cory, a friend who lives in the area) before going out to a nice dinner


So past brides, what types of embarrassing moments should I expect?! Full recap to come when I return.

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

6 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

have a blast!! how fun to have two bachys :)

Lauren said...

Hope you have a great time love! :)

xo

Saying I do said...

Have an amaazing time!!! can't wait to hear all about it!

Heather said...

Have a great time and pack warm clothes! It's going to be in the 30s here in DC this weekend.

Amazing Fabulous Wedding said...

Hope you have an amazing time and you look so pretty!

Gave you a blog award. Check it out on myamazingfabulousweddingofmydreams.blogspot.com

April Rowell said...

I had the world's oldest, nastiest, dirtiest stripper ever. (He was found for me on purpose) During his "dance" I was sitting in a chair and he was dancing around me and getting in my face and all I could focus on was this HUGE booger flying around in his nostril and I just knew it was going to blow out on me. It was awful!!! :) My sister has some payback coming to her :)