Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bored Bride To Be...

Ok, this feels oddly strange, for the past couple nights I have had NOTHING to do wedding related. I do not like this uneasy feeling one bit that I am missing something to do. Everything is either complete (which is definitely a good thing) or its still a little too early to check off the to do list.

I have my ten day meeting with the event coordinator next Wednesday, this weekend I will begin all my final confirmation calls/emails to vendors to ensure their arrival/drop off times for the day off, beauty appointments will be happening throughout the next couple of days. I have two last small DIY projects that will need to be completed a little closer to the day since my favors are somewhat perishable.

We are 17 days out, is this in any sense normal that these past few days I have had NOTHING to do????

Signed,

One Bored Bride

Jack had a play date this weekend - even he's not bored...:-p




I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

3 comments:

Allison said...

It's good that you have nothing to do! It means you've been on top of everything that needs to get taken care of. And oh my word, when the heck did you reach 17 days out! I'm so excited for you!

Allison said...

It's good that you have nothing to do! It means you've been on top of everything that needs to get taken care of. And oh my word, when the heck did you reach 17 days out! I'm so excited for you!

Saying I do said...

good for you! you're so on top of things! things will get nutso..so enjoy this time and realize that this is how it'll be after the wedding! So excited for you!