Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toasting the Night Away

I wasn't going to purchase our own toasting flutes for Groomzilla and I because the venue had said they had a pair we could use. At the time I just didn't think it was that big of a deal..but as most of you who follow my blog know, that when it comes to something for the wedding, there are some things I just can't get over not having.

So I headed out to Pier 1 tonight to check out their flute selection..although pickings were a little slim, I did find some cute ones that would work for our wedding day for a whopping $4 each.

But here is where I need your help. I wanted to spice them up so I added a little pizazz. Which do you like the best??

Pink (for me) Navy (for Groomzilla)
Both of us use navy
Navy and Pink together on both
Get rid of the fluff and just use us naked!

What do you all think? Which one looks the best? Of course you do realize that I know that NO ONE else will notice this simple little detail except for probably me!! :)


I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

11 comments:

RHODIE said...

I vote for the navy and pink together!

J and A said...

I actually like them naked. Or the double. :) They are super pretty!

Nikki said...

I like the pink and navy together. Cute idea!

Stacy said...

I like pink & navy together!

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

I vote for the two with the navy...nice, simple and matching :)

Whitney Parks said...

I like the navy and pink together or naked!

Tracy said...

pink and navy together! really cute

Unknown said...

I know your wedding is right around the corner, but I'm having an awesome bridal give away if you're interest! :)

Lauren said...

Navy and pink or naked! Super cute!

xo

April Rowell said...

I like the "his and her" glasses. One pink, one navy. your big day is getting soooo close!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

i vote for the navy and pink :)