Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bridal Party: Gifts for the Gals

I loved buying gifts for our bridal party.  My bridal party was small and intimate and the girls meant a lot to me so I wanted to make sure I got them thoughtful gifts that they would like and hopefully use again.

For our readers: Monogrammed gold bracelets

My aunt Joyce and D's sister Julie.

For our flower girl, my beautiful niece Lia
Custom blocks for her bedroom

And each Bridesmaid received each of these

Monogrammed gold bracelets (I even bought one for myself)

Flats for when the dancing started at the wedding

Silver pashminas and jewelry satchels made by yours truly

Pink necklaces and silver stud earrings to wear on the wedding day.  
The necklaces looked stunning with the navy dresses

Matching clutches (wish I had gotten one for myself)

Shoe satchels made by yours truly

Everything went into these fun reuseable bags that I found at Hobby Lobby

What did or are you getting your bridal party.

Tomorrow I will share the guys gifts.

I'd love to hear from you. Email questions, comments, or photos to blogzillabride@gmail.com

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Great photos of amazing gifts. Tiff, you worked so hard on every detail.

Whitney Parks said...

I loved my gifts!!

Laura said...

amazing gifts! you had some lucky lucky girls! You put a lot of great thought into your gifts and I'm sure they were so grateful!

Laura said...

I want to get initial pendants too. I love them!